Inventory Unit Detail
2017 Fisher MC Series 9'
When It's Time to Bring Out the Big Guns
Destroy winter’s biggest storms with the MC Series snow plow - the largest, strongest plow in the FISHER® line for the ultimate in durability and performance. When it's time to bring out the big guns, the MC Series has you covered.
- Plow Blade Construction: The massive MC Series snow plow features a 34" tall, 11-gauge powder-coated steel blade that is available in 9’ and 10' blade widths. Both models come standard with shoes and a center-punched reversible high-carbon steel cutting edge, increasing wear resistance.
- Structural Reinforcement: The epitome of brute force, the MC Series snowplow features eight vertical ribs, thicker components, added gussets, larger clevis pins, 3/4" cutting edge bolts, and an ultra heavy-duty base angle, all reinforced by a burly angle frame. This design is tailored to match the strength and power of Class IV or V vehicles.
- Reliable Hydraulics: We produce our own hydraulic system to ensure the highest standards of performance, quality and reliability, giving you a plow that is fast, responsive and built to last. All critical hydraulic components are fully enclosed for protection from the elements.
- Trip Protection: Our industry-leading trip-edge design protects you and your equipment when encountering hidden obstacles. For improved efficiency and less cleanup, only the bottom edge trips, keeping the blade upright and plowed snow in front of the blade. The FISHER® trip edge uses compression-type springs that never require adjustment and will not wear out like extension springs.
- Blade Width: 9 ft. (2.74 m)
- Blade Height: 34 in. (86.36 cm)
- Blade Gauge: 11 (3.18 mm)
- Trip Springs: 4
- Ribs: 8
- Lift Cylinder: 2 in. x 10 in. (5.08 cm x 25.40 cm)
- Angling Rams: 2 in. x 16 in. (5.08 cm x 40.64 cm)
- Plowing Width (full angle): 7 ft. 11 in. (2.41 m)
- Approx. Weight*: 1174 lb. (532 kg)
- Wear Shoes: Standard
- Cutting Edge: 1/2 in. x 8 in. center punched (1.27 cm x 20.32 cm)
- Mount Type: Minute Mount® 2
- Blade Height
- 34 in. (86.36 cm)
- Blade Width
- 9 ft. (2.74 m)
- Cutting Edge
- 1/2 in. x 8 in. (1.27 cm x 20.32 cm)
- Plowing Width
- 7 ft. 11 in. (2.41 m)
- 1174 lb. (532 kg)