Inventory Unit Detail
2018 Fisher HD2™ 9'
Keep Raising the Bar
You asked for more and the HD2™ snow plow delivers. Equipped with everything you loved about the HD snow plow, the HD2 plow can be customized with a variety of optional accessories to meet your specific needs. With the HD2 snow plow, you'll be raising the bar.
- Plow Blade Construction: Featuring a rugged, 29" tall, powder coated, steel blade, the HD2™ snow plow is available in 7' 6", 8', 8' 6" and 9' widths, ensuring you can find the right blade for your vehicle. A standard high-carbon steel cutting edge provides increased wear resistance.
- Structural Reinforcement: The rugged HD2™ snow plow blade is reinforced with 10 vertical ribs welded into a rigid framework, which provides additional structural support and torsional strength, even under heavy load.
- Reliable Hydraulics: We produce our own hydraulic system to ensure the highest standards of performance, quality and reliability, giving you a plow that is fast, responsive and built to last. All critical hydraulic components are fully enclosed for protection from the elements.
- Trip Protection: Our industry-leading trip-edge design protects you and your equipment when encountering hidden obstacles. For improved efficiency and less cleanup, only the bottom edge trips, keeping the blade upright and plowed snow in front of the blade. The FISHER® trip edge uses compression-type springs that never require adjustment and will not wear out like extension springs.
- Blade Width: 9 ft. (2.74 m)
- Blade Height: 29 in. (73.66 cm)
- Blade Gauge: 12 (2.66 mm)
- Trip Springs: 4
- Ribs: 10
- Lift Cylinder: 1½ in. x 10 in. (3.81 cm x 25.40 cm)
- Angling Rams: 1½ in. x 12 in. (3.81 cm x 30.48 cm)
- Plowing Width (full angle): 8 ft. 1 in. (2.46 m)
- Approx. Weight*: 770 lb. (349 kg)
- Wear Shoes: Optional
- Cutting Edge: 1/2 in. x 6 in. steel (1.27 cm x 15.24 cm)
- Mount Type: Minute Mount® 2
- Blade Height
- 29 in. (73.66 cm)
- Blade Width
- 9 ft. (2.74 m)
- Cutting Edge
- 1/2 in. x 6 in. steel (1.27 cm x 15.24 cm)
- Plowing Width
- 8 ft. 1 in. (2.46 m)
- 770 lb. (349 kg)