Inventory Unit Detail
2018 Fisher HDX™ 9'
A Whole New Way to Attack Winter
Ideal for the commercial contractor, the FISHER® HDX™ stainless steel snow plow takes innovation and productivity to a whole new level. With an adjustable attack angle and articulating A-frame, you get more ground-hugging, clean-scraping performance than you ever thought possible.
- Plow Blade Construction: Available in 8' and 9' widths, the 29" tall HDX™ snow plow blade is made from corrosion-resistant stainless steel that performs as good as it looks. A standard high-carbon steel cutting edge provides increased wear resistance.
- Structural Reinforcement: The HDX™ snowplow is constructed with a total of eight vertical ribs welded into a rigid framework. The two inner ribs and base angle have additional reinforcement which provides increased structural support when attacking winter's worst.
- Adjustable Attack Angle: The HDX™ snowplow features an adjustable attack angle that allows you to customize the blade’s angle of attack based on plowing surfaces, weather conditions or operator preference. Its boxed-in quadrant design features three attack-angle holes for easy adjustment.*
- Articulating A-Frame: With an articulating A-Frame*, the HDX™ snow plow pivots from side to side allowing the blade to follow the contours of the plowing surface for a cleaner scrape and improved cutting edge wear.
- Reliable Hydraulics: We produce our own hydraulic system to ensure the highest standards of performance, quality and reliability, giving you a plow that is fast, responsive and built to last. All critical hydraulic components are fully enclosed for protection from the elements.
- Trip Protection: Our industry-leading trip-edge design protects you and your equipment when encountering hidden obstacles. For improved efficiency and less cleanup, only the bottom edge trips, keeping the blade upright and plowed snow in front of the blade. The FISHER® trip edge uses compression-type springs that never require adjustment and will not wear out like extension springs.
- HDX™ for Skid-Steers: The FISHER® HDX™ snow plow is also available with skid-steer mounting options.
- Blade Width: 9 ft. (2.74 m)
- Blade Height: 29 in. (73.66 cm)**
- Blade Gauge: 14 (1.90 mm)
- Trip Springs: 4
- Ribs: 8
- Lift Cylinder: 1½ in. x 10 in. (3.81 cm x 25.40 cm)
- Angling Rams: 1½ in. x 12 in. (3.81 cm x 30.48 cm)
- Plowing Width (full angle): 8 ft. 1 in. (2.46 m)
- Approx. Weight*: 902 lb. (409 kg)
- Wear Shoes: Optional
- Cutting Edge: 1/2 in. x 6 in. steel (1.27 cm x 15.24 cm)
- Mount Type: Minute Mount® 2
- Blade Height
- 29 in. (73.66 cm)
- Blade Width
- 9 ft. (2.74 m)
- Cutting Edge
- 1/2 in. x 6 in. steel (1.27 cm x 15.24 cm)
- Plowing Width
- 8 ft. 1 in. (2.46 m)
- 902 lb. (409 kg)