Inventory Unit Detail
2018 Fisher HT Series™ 7' 6"
The Truck Might Be Lighter, but the Workload Isn't
The HT Series™ snow plow was specifically designed for your half-ton 4-wheel drive pickup truck and engineered with all the features that make FISHER® snow plows the choice of the pros. You and your half-ton will be rigged and ready for snow.
- Plow Blade Construction: Ideally suited for half-ton vehicles, the 7' 6" powder coated, steel moldboard is 27" tall, offering you a full size plow for personal use. The aggressive, 75-degree attack angle provides enhanced scraping and back dragging.
- Structural Reinforcement: The HT Series™ snow plow is backed by six vertical ribs and a full-length horizontal steel tube that provide extra stability and strength to the core of the plow blade.
- Reliable Hydraulics: We produce our own hydraulic system to ensure the highest standards of performance, quality and reliability, giving you a plow that is fast, responsive and built to last. All critical hydraulic components are fully enclosed for protection from the elements. The Scrape Lock feature hydraulically locks the blade down for cleaner scraping and back dragging performance.
- Trip Protection: Our industry-leading trip-edge design protects you and your equipment when encountering hidden obstacles. For improved efficiency and less cleanup, only the bottom edge trips, keeping the blade upright and plowed snow in front of the blade. The FISHER® trip edge uses compression-type springs that never require adjustment and will not wear out like extension springs.
- Blade Width: 7 ft. 6 in. (2.29 m)
- Blade Height: 27 in. (68.58 cm)
- Blade Gauge: 14 (1.98 mm)
- Trip Springs: 2
- Ribs: 6 + Tube
- Lift Cylinder: 2 in. x 6 ¾ in. (5.08 cm x 17.14 cm)
- Angling Rams: 1½ in. x 8 in. (3.81 cm x 20.32 cm)
- Plowing Width (full angle): 6 ft. 7 in. (2.01 m)
- Approx. Weight*: 414 lb. (188 kg)
- Wear Shoes: Optional
- Cutting Edge: 3/8 in. x 6 in. steel (0.95 cm x 15.24 cm steel)**; 1/2 in. x 6 in. steel (1.27 cm x 15.24 cm steel)**; 1 in. x 6 in. poly (2.54 cm x 15.24 cm poly)**
- Mount Type: Minute Mount® 2
- Blade Height
- 27 in. (68.58 cm)
- Blade Width
- 7 ft. 6 in. (2.29 m)
- Cutting Edge
- Optional: 3/8 in. x 6 in. steel (0.95 cm x 15.24 cm); 1/2 in. x 6 in. steel (1.27 cm x 15.24 cm); 1 in. x 6 in. poly (2.54 cm x 15.24 cm)
- Plowing Width
- 6 ft. 7 in. (2.01 m)
- 414 lb. (188 kg)