Inventory Unit Detail
2018 Fisher SD Series™ 6' 9"
Day or Night, the Worst Only Brings Out Your Best
You don’t let up until the job is done, and neither does the FISHER® SD Series snow plow. The SD Series plow is always ready to take on tough winter challenges and keep on asking for more.
- Plow Blade Construction: The 26" tall, powder coated, steel blade is available in 6' 9" and 7' 6" widths, and features a poly cutting edge with an aggressive, 75-degree attack angle for enhanced scraping and back dragging.
- Structural Reinforcement: The SD Series snow plow has eight vertical ribs and a torsion tube ensuring you have the durability you need when the going gets tough.
- Reliable Hydraulics: We produce our own hydraulic system to ensure the highest standards of performance, quality and reliability, giving you a plow that is fast, responsive and built to last. All critical hydraulic components are fully enclosed for protection from the elements.
- Trip Protection: Our industry-leading trip-edge design protects you and your equipment when encountering hidden obstacles. For improved efficiency and less cleanup, only the bottom edge trips, keeping the blade upright and plowed snow in front of the blade. The FISHER® trip edge uses compression-type springs that never require adjustment and will not wear out like extension springs.
- Blade Width: 6 ft. 9 in. (2.06 m)
- Blade Height: 26 in. (66.04 cm)
- Blade Gauge: 14 (1.98 mm)
- Trip Springs: 2
- Ribs: 8
- Lift Cylinder: 1½ in. x 6 in. (3.81 cm x 15.24 cm)
- Angling Rams: 1½ in. x 10 in. (3.81 cm x 25.40 cm)
- Plowing Width (full angle): 6 ft. 1 in. (1.85 m)
- Approx. Weight*: 472 lb. (214 kg)
- Wear Shoes: Optional
- Cutting Edge: 1 in. x 6 in. poly (2.54 cm x 15.24 cm)
- Mount Type: Minute Mount® 2
- Blade Height
- 26 in. (66.04 cm)
- Blade Width
- 6 ft. 9 in. (2.06 m)
- Cutting Edge
- 1 in. x 6 in. poly (2.54 cm x 15.24 cm)
- Plowing Width
- 6 ft. 1 in. (1.85 m)
- 472 lb. (214 kg)