Inventory Unit Detail
2018 Fisher Walk-Behind Spreader WB-100B
Put It On Ice
With every winter storm, you need a walk-behind spreader that is durable enough to withstand use and abuse site after site. That's why FISHER® professional walk-behind spreaders feature sturdy construction and corrosion-free polyethylene. Whether you're drop spreading along narrow walkways or broadcast-spreading across wider areas, our walk-behind spreaders are designed to provide years of professional grade performance.
- Cover: Each walk-behind spreader includes a stretch-fit cover that keeps material dry and provides visibility of spreader contents.
- Corrosion-Resistant Hopper: The broadcast and drop spreader models feature corrosion-free poly hoppers for long-lasting durability.
- Material Delivery: On the WB-100B broadcast spreader, material is delivered to the spinner through a single, adjustable slot. On the WB-160D drop spreader, material is delivered directly to the surface through an adjustable 3' wide opening and features roller bars that agitate material for even delivery.
- Spinner: The WB-100B broadcast spreader features a 10" molded spinner that delivers a spread pattern of up to 20' wide and provides long-lasting, corrosion-free operation.
- Top Screen: The WB-100B broadcast spreader and the WB-160D drop spreader feature a top screen, which helps break up large chunks of de-icing material during the loading process to prevent clogging while spreading.
- Additional Standard Features: The 13" pneumatic tires provide enhanced mobility on icy and rough surfaces. A powder coated steel frame provides years of trouble-free performance.
- Capacity: 100 lb. (45 kg)
- Hopper Construction: Polyethylene
- Dimensions Overall (LxWxH): 50 in. x 26 in. x 28 in. (127.00 cm x 66.04 cm x 71.12 cm)
- Approx. Weight (empty): 25 lb. (11 kg)
- Spinner Size: 10 in. (25.40 cm)
- Spreading Width: Up to 20 ft. (Up to 6 m)
- Materials: Bagged Ice Melters & Bagged Rock Salt
- 25 lb. (11 kg)
- Hopper Capacity
- 100 lb. (45 kg)