Inventory Unit Detail
2018 Fisher XV2™ 9' 6" PC
Hammer Through the Big Ones
The most severe storms demand the most extreme measures. Put an XV2™ v-plow on your truck and you'll be unstoppable. Your capabilities will have no limits. You'll be hammering through the big ones while others are left stuck in their tracks.
- Plow Blade Construction: The XV2™ v-plow features extreme flared wings that soar from a 31" center height to 39" at the outer edge on 9' 6" models. The XV2 v-plow is available in premium corrosion-resistant stainless steel in in 7' 6", 8' 6" and 9' 6" widths, and in powder-coated steel in 8' 6" and 9' 6" widths. The blade comes standard with a high-carbon steel cutting edge, increasing wear resistance, and features a 70-degree attack angle for enhanced scraping and back dragging.
- Structural Reinforcement: The XV2™ v-plow features our exclusive x-bracing design which is constructed from four vertical ribs and eight x-bracing ribs. Both the ribs and boxed steel tube reinforce the blade for structural integrity and exceptional torsional strength. A 1¼" diameter heat-treated steel center pin resides within a three-connection point hinge, allowing you to hammer anything Mother Nature throws at you.
- Reliable Hydraulics: We produce our own hydraulic system to ensure the highest standards of performance, quality and reliability, giving you a plow that is fast, responsive and built to last. All critical hydraulic components are fully enclosed for protection from the elements.
- Trip Protection: Each v-plow blade features independent trip-edge protection to get over bumps and hidden obstacles, whether in V, scoop, or straight-blade configuration, helping to protect the plow, the truck and the operator. Since only the bottom edge trips, snow stays in front of the blade, so you can keep on going without dumping the entire load of snow. The FISHER® trip edge uses compression-type springs that never require adjustment and will not wear out like extension springs.
- Double-Acting Cylinders: InstaLock double-acting cylinders allow the operator to lock the wings together to use the v-plow in straight blade mode with single button control. Double-acting cylinders also hold the wings firmly in place for clean, efficient back dragging.
- Center Snow Control: For exceptional snow containment in all positions, the XV2™ v-plow has a center deflector designed to prevent snow from going over the top of the blade and the formed cutting edges reduce trailing snow.
- Blade Width: 9 ft. 6 in. (2.90 m)
- Blade Height: 39 in. at end (99.06 cm); 31 in. at hinge (78.74 cm)
- Blade Gauge: 14
- Trip Springs: 6
- Ribs: 12
- Lift Cylinder: 1¾ in. x 10 in. (4.44 cm x 25.40 cm)
- Angling Rams: 1¾ in. x 11 in. (4.44 cm x 27.94 cm)
- Plowing Width (full angle): 8 ft. 6 in. full angle (2.59 m); 8 ft. 2 in. scoop (2.49 m); 8 ft. 7 in. full V (2.62 m)
- Approx. Weight*: 1044 lb. (473 kg)
- Wear Shoes: Optional
- Cutting Edge: 1/2 in. x 6 in. (1.27 cm x 15.24 cm)
- Mount Type: Minute Mount® 2
- Blade Height
- 39 in. at end (99.06 cm); 31 in. at hinge (78.74 cm)
- Blade Width
- 9 ft. 6 in. (2.90 m)
- Cutting Edge
- 1/2 in. x 6 in. (1.27 cm x 15.24 cm)
- Plowing Width
- 8 ft. 6 in. full angle (2.59 m); 8 ft. 2 in. scoop (2.49 m); 8 ft. 7 in. full V (2.62 m)
- 1044 lb. (473 kg)